How to add own IPTV channel.

User avatar
xbmc
Site Admin
Posts: 211
Joined: 14 May 2014, 03:51

20 Feb 2016, 05:27

Here is manual how to add own IPTV channel on U4 Quad.

From Chrome browser, access to web interface on U4 box.
IP Address of U4 box:9981
Example : 192.168.0.118:9981
After access Web Interface, please go Configuration ==> DVB Inputs ==> IPTV and select "Add Service"
Image

When you select "add Service" then you will have one channel on Web page.
Put Channel Name what you want,
On Group option, put protocol of channel and IP:port information like above photo.
Protocol://IPAddress(Domain Name):Port

After press "save changes" , then your channel will save on U4 box.
On IPTV menu, you can see your channel list. and enjoy IPTV
Image
Image

Enjoy with IPTV channel with U4 box.
Digitaldan
Posts: 18
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 15:26

03 Mar 2016, 21:15

Did the above. Loaded 3 IPTV channels that are always there. Tried to play IPTV channel. Box gave failed to play message. Can't seem to find any settings in eOn settings menu. Am I missing something? Thanks.
dude-nl
Posts: 29
Joined: 29 Feb 2016, 15:52

12 Mar 2016, 11:06

I have the same.
Every stream I try I get "play Fail"
Digitaldan
Posts: 18
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 15:26

21 Mar 2016, 11:49

I have found from experience that when it comes to IPTV you are at the mercy of several factors. Internet speed, how busy is the internet traffic, the speed of the broadcasters, WiFi interference, etc... Sometimes I get a channel and then at other times I don't. Channels that work today might not be working tomorrow. Some don't work today but do the next. If after three days channel is gone, then I delete it from list.
dude-nl
Posts: 29
Joined: 29 Feb 2016, 15:52

21 Mar 2016, 18:05

Digitaldan wrote:I have found from experience that when it comes to IPTV you are at the mercy of several factors. Internet speed, how busy is the internet traffic, the speed of the broadcasters, WiFi interference, etc... Sometimes I get a channel and then at other times I don't. Channels that work today might not be working tomorrow. Some don't work today but do the next. If after three days channel is gone, then I delete it from list.
I use IPTV on 4 different devices. Only device with trouble is this one.
Mostly I use Kodi IPTV because it works.
Adding them in TVheadend 99% doesn't work...
Digitaldan
Posts: 18
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 15:26

21 Mar 2016, 20:16

Seems there was an update this morning. Now have almost 60 iptv channels loaded. Used the editor to load them. However as you say they don't play in Kodi. They are listed along with the rest of them but get a "Too bad signal quality" message in lower right.
My bad. I thought you were having trouble on the iptv side loading and playing. This weekend has been rough with the box issues! Got lost in the process. :?
Salty
Posts: 10
Joined: 22 Mar 2016, 03:45

22 Mar 2016, 03:48

dude-nl wrote:
I use IPTV on 4 different devices. Only device with trouble is this one.
Mostly I use Kodi IPTV because it works.
Adding them in TVheadend 99% doesn't work...
I do not find this
Please make sure you have entered the IPTV address into HTS correctly
Most of my IPTV links work fine.
dude-nl
Posts: 29
Joined: 29 Feb 2016, 15:52

22 Mar 2016, 09:27

Salty wrote:
dude-nl wrote:
I use IPTV on 4 different devices. Only device with trouble is this one.
Mostly I use Kodi IPTV because it works.
Adding them in TVheadend 99% doesn't work...
I do not find this
Please make sure you have entered the IPTV address into HTS correctly
Most of my IPTV links work fine.
Wow, are you serious?
If you follow this forum you know I'm not stupid and I'm even a software engineer myself.
I have my own cccam, oscam and IPTV servers running and reselling.

TVH just sucks for IPTV....
Salty
Posts: 10
Joined: 22 Mar 2016, 03:45

23 Mar 2016, 03:42

dude-nl wrote: Wow, are you serious?
If you follow this forum you know I'm not stupid and I'm even a software engineer myself.
I have my own cccam, oscam and IPTV servers running and reselling.

TVH just sucks for IPTV....
Well done to you sir, you are quite a legend!

Yes i am very serious, i just went through 200+ IPTV channels i use on my other Android devices with Kodi, Lazy and other IPTV apps.

Most works just fine and are saved as favourites in the U4 Quad.
You must think you're the only person that has worked with multiple Android Boxes, Firmware and IPTV stream before.
BTW, i am not a software engineer, just a dumb end user :)
dude-nl
Posts: 29
Joined: 29 Feb 2016, 15:52

23 Mar 2016, 07:08

Congrats to you for being almost the only one where it works...
Post Reply